Encouragement for Positive Action
In this episode, I’m talking to Kendra McGaha, an aggressive encourager and podcast host of I trip over flat surfaces podcast. Her show is about encouragement and a place where we can all stumble through life together, while learning and improving on our self development.
- Acknowledging areas for self improvement
- Taking Positive Action
- Celebrate the Positive, Not focus on the Negative
- Deciding to take action
- Actions towards BIG dreams
- Self-care as Positive Action
- Its not race day every day
- Levels of Energy
- Hustle — a swindle?
- Leadership and Goals — not just for business?
- Transferable Skills
- Opportunity in Positive Action
- I Trip Over Flat Surfaces Podcast
Kendra’s Top Tips for Taking Positive Action:
- Understand that YOU have the power to change your thoughts
- Think of Positive words/phrases you can use to replace or RESET any negative thinking that isnt serving your purpose.
- REPEAT this process as necessary, multiple times a minute, once a day — whatever you need.