Communication for Good Relationships
TW: mention of body dysmorphia and eating disorder.
In this episode, I’m talking to Lucy Price, who is a certified yoga instructor, and an empowerment and relationship coach based in Michigan. Her purpose is helping people to feel confident in themselves and to heal heartbreak and relationship patterns or bad relationship patterns, and developing and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Lucy’s story
- Unlearning from our teenage years
- Continuous Improvement
- Loving every version of you
- A TLDR example of Embodiment techniques — Linklater, Suzuki & Alexander
- Communication through physicality
- Mindfulness — Journalling
- #100 Happy Days — Everyday Pleasure
- Self care = Doing something for you
- Boundaries as self care
- The power of communication
- Lucy’s work — Healing toxic relationship patterns.
- 3 Top Tips
Lucy’s Top Tips for Great Communication:
- Evaluate your relationships — understand what and who is either bringing you joy or zapping your energy
- Look at your belief system and ask: Is this still serving me??
- Understand your emotions — allow them to surface and understand what emotions follow as a response to certain things in our life.
Stay Remarkable Determinators!!