Blossoming into Success
TW: In this episode we discuss and mention Domestic Abuse, Violence, Detail of Injury, Emotional Abuse, Drug Use.
In this episode we’re talking to Leticia Francis, who is a life and business coach based in the UK. Her mission is to help women of colour coaches increase their impact and income by providing a life changing and transformational coaching programme. Leticia has an incredible story of overcoming adversity and this took her on the journey to building her business and enjoying the life that she has created every day.
- Leticia’s Story
- What’s in a name? BlaqueRose
- Leticia’s VIBE system for bringing strategy and mindset together (Visulaise, Identify, Build and Embody)
- A client success story
- Silencing our limiting beliefs
- Transition from a 9–5 to starting a business
- Investing in yourself
- Self care for high energy
- 3 Top Tips to create impact
Leticia’s 3 Top Tips for Making an Impact:
- Think about how you can make impact — what are your passions?
- How can you make changes that are positive for you?
- Getting to know your authentic self will help you to understand what you want and how best to get it!
Stay Remarkable Determinator’s!!